Saturday, May 28, 2011

portal 2 wallpaper glados

portal 2 wallpaper glados. portal 2 wallpaper chell.
  • portal 2 wallpaper chell.



  • Plutonius
    May 5, 11:43 AM
    are we ready to move to the next room? anyone wants to split out for whatever reason?

    No reason to split. There is only 1 door.





    portal 2 wallpaper glados. Portal 2 is scheduled for next
  • Portal 2 is scheduled for next



  • LagunaSol
    Apr 18, 03:34 PM
    I'm surprised it's taken this long, to be honest: I've thought for a long time that Samsung's phones in particular are pretty much a blatant rip-off of Apple's industrial design and user interface.

    Indeed, the haters will scream and rant about this lawsuit, but Samsung has a special knack for making their devices look exactly like Apple's equivalents.





    portal 2 wallpaper glados. portal 2 wallpaper glados.
  • portal 2 wallpaper glados.



  • Popeye206
    Apr 25, 09:40 AM
    How so? Everything he said fits the facts as we know them. There is NO evidence that this information gets transmitted to ANYONE, and believe me people are looking hard to prove otherwise. So this makes Steve look like he's telling the truth.

    Even if it did go to the "Mother ship" what the heck would they do with 80 million plus iPhone tracking information????

    I could see it now... "Steve, we have this week phone tracking data. Looks like most people are going somewhere this week and it would appear that Starbuck's visits are up 2%" said the minion to Mr. Jobs.

    As Steve wrings his hands with a evil smile on his face he responds "Excellent, Smithers, now go get me a grande double chi latte. And don't forget to take your iPhone". And he snickers with a evil laugh.
    :rolleyes:





    portal 2 wallpaper glados. portal 2 glados quotes.
  • portal 2 glados quotes.



  • srathi
    Apr 26, 04:05 PM
    Market share and product quality is not always 1:1 :rolleyes:relationship.

    You mean iPhone quality is even worse than what its 25% market share suggests??





    portal 2 wallpaper glados. portal 2 wallpaper glados. GLaDOS dismemberment. GLaDOS dismemberment. janstett. Sep 15, 08:07 AM. The server/desktop division with Windows - as with OS
  • portal 2 wallpaper glados. GLaDOS dismemberment. GLaDOS dismemberment. janstett. Sep 15, 08:07 AM. The server/desktop division with Windows - as with OS



  • mscriv
    May 6, 09:16 PM
    Just for the sake of being consistent and keeping it simple for everyone. Could you guys keep posting your actions in the Round/Turn model that DP started with?

    R1T1: Loras group explores the start room.
    R1T2: Loras' group opens the top right door and moves into the next room

    This made it really easy for everyone to keep up and will probably help those that are less frequent visitors to the thread. I'm sure it's better for our storytellers as well. Just a thought/request.





    portal 2 wallpaper glados. Portal 2 Walkthrough
  • Portal 2 Walkthrough



  • djpic
    May 6, 06:49 AM
    If they do that, and will no longer buy apple computers. I may keep the iPhone but no more iMacs for me. Also with this, I will seriously start conidering selling my stock. Apple has tried to use a custom processor before, and looked how that turned out. There is no way they can catch up to Intel's and AMD's experience making chips. Intel I believe are some the best and AMD is right there with them. All I could see happening is performace dropping and apple profit margins growing. I don't think this would be a smart move for apple, but what do I know, I am just a consumer.

    I believe they are starting to move into the "I am big, I am selling a crap load of devices. I know what I am doing."

    When they purchased ARM chip manufactures, I knew this is where they were going to be taking it. Just a matter of time.

    -- Side note --
    I am NOT completely against this, I just hope if they do make the move, I want to see benchmarks against Intel and AMD processors...if performance & relibility surpasses them, then I may reverse opinion....this is my intial reaction.





    portal 2 wallpaper glados. portal 2 wallpaper glados.
  • portal 2 wallpaper glados.



  • lkrupp
    Apr 26, 02:29 PM
    For once, I'd like to see a pie chart that includes iPod Touch and iPad, which also run iOS. What's the Android device equivalent of the iPod touch?

    We won't see that pie chart as it would make Android look pretty bad. Oh wait, we saw it yesterday. If you compare Android to iOS then iOS has 59% of the market.





    portal 2 wallpaper glados. Portal 2 Anime Wallpaper
  • Portal 2 Anime Wallpaper



  • Mac'nCheese
    Apr 10, 08:53 AM
    I inputed it exactly like this in my calculator and I got 2. So...

    Edit: I voted 2 because I thought of it as 48 over (/) 2(9+3)
    But written as 48�2(9+3) I would say 288...

    Strange.

    You didn't enter it properly then...

    Here
    280594
    The thing about this question is, whats the point of the parentheses..

    Try using a calculator that uses the "/" instead of the divided by sign. You'll get 288. I tried it the way you did it on an old calculator and I got 2. But that's not the way it is in the OP. It's 48/2(9+3)

    LOL um... ok? It's a calculator...

    For the last time, a simple google search will show you guys that unless the calculator is in scientific mode, it will give you the wrong answer. Hard to believe, I guess, that a machine could be wrong, but it's true.





    portal 2 wallpaper glados. portal 2 wallpaper glados. Glados quote under portal; Glados quote under portal. shamino. Jul 14, 04:01 PM
  • portal 2 wallpaper glados. Glados quote under portal; Glados quote under portal. shamino. Jul 14, 04:01 PM



  • dukebound85
    May 5, 11:51 AM
    Sorry it took so long to respond to this; I assure you it took only a second to Google (this is just the first result I found):

    http://lamar.colostate.edu/~hillger/pays-off.html

    quoting links from my school eh? lol





    portal 2 wallpaper glados. portal 2 wallpaper glados. dec -page portal Tv spot; dec -page portal Tv spot. Sydde. Mar 19, 06:22 PM. OMG. I guess I should not have deleted those White
  • portal 2 wallpaper glados. dec -page portal Tv spot; dec -page portal Tv spot. Sydde. Mar 19, 06:22 PM. OMG. I guess I should not have deleted those White



  • GGJstudios
    Dec 14, 09:51 AM
    Speak for yourself mate. It's easy enough to say that, but what happens if I go to a small client's site, and they're not on the case: I end up with a virus nestled on my hard disk. Then I end up going to a data centre, plugging in and... OOPS! The virus gets into the DC. I would be liable. I am insured, but it's easier to prevent than deal with the fallout. Additionally, as a security consultant, it might not look to competant, if you follow :)
    If you're a security consultant, why are you not checking to make sure any network you receive files from is virus-protected? You're not going to get a Windows virus on your Mac simply by connecting to their network. You have to actually transfer an infected file onto your Mac.

    One of the first things I tell my Windows clients is they need antivirus protection. I install and configure it for them, and run the first scan myself, to make sure their systems are clean. I do that before I ever receive files on my Mac from them. If you're not doing the same, why are you calling yourself a security consultant?





    portal 2 wallpaper glados. Instead of GLaDOS#39; voice
  • Instead of GLaDOS#39; voice



  • kenypowa
    Apr 26, 04:45 PM
    LOL @ all the sour apples. Fanboys in collective denial.;)

    Actually iPhone is doing great. Other than Apple and Google, everyone is losing.





    portal 2 wallpaper glados. portal 2 wallpaper glados. Portal players have a twisted affection for Turrets. In-; Portal players have a twisted affection for Turrets.
  • portal 2 wallpaper glados. Portal players have a twisted affection for Turrets. In-; Portal players have a twisted affection for Turrets.



  • ECUpirate44
    Mar 28, 10:16 AM
    So the source with the updated info is suggesting that there will not be a new iPhone in 2011? That would stink. My crap LG versa is on its last legs. :rolleyes:





    portal 2 wallpaper glados. That said, Portal 2 has a lot
  • That said, Portal 2 has a lot



  • lilo777
    Apr 25, 11:35 AM
    AGPS and it helps with tower switching while actually using the phone. Android has the same type of file (and likely other phones before it) for the same reasons. The only difference is that Apple left out a time based truncation feature.

    Incorrect. It makes absolutely no sense to store ALL locations/WiFi data/timestamps indefinitely for what you described. The data should be processed and pruned to be used efficiently.





    portal 2 wallpaper glados. portal 2 wallpaper glados. 20 minutes of Portal 2. 20 minutes of Portal 2. QCassidy352. Apr 6, 10:27 AM. Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U;
  • portal 2 wallpaper glados. 20 minutes of Portal 2. 20 minutes of Portal 2. QCassidy352. Apr 6, 10:27 AM. Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U;



  • Stevamundo
    Nov 26, 05:30 PM
    I can't believe all of the arrogant Mac users! �The mighty OSX never gets viruses therefore I'm not going to use that garbage.� Just keep that attitude up, it'll bite you in the ass eventually.

    In the meantime, as the Mac user we have some responsibility not to spread Windows viruses to PCs when technology is there.

    I use this and I like it. It doesn't slow down my Mac a bit.





    portal 2 wallpaper glados. portal 2 glados wallpaper.
  • portal 2 glados wallpaper.



  • fowler.
    Aug 4, 01:06 PM
    I don't get the point of this article. I mean, isn't it common knowledge that Apple is going to use the Merom processors in it's computers?





    portal 2 wallpaper glados. portal 2 wallpaper glados. *Portal 2 Spoiler Alert*; *Portal 2 Spoiler Alert*. monster620ie. Apr 5, 08:57 PM. 4K is coming sooner than later.
  • portal 2 wallpaper glados. *Portal 2 Spoiler Alert*; *Portal 2 Spoiler Alert*. monster620ie. Apr 5, 08:57 PM. 4K is coming sooner than later.



  • geordieny
    May 6, 05:50 AM
    Haha fun fun processors!! Aren't intel trying to up the power efficiency of their processors in the near future?

    Wonder if they're trying to keep a hold of Apple, as that is the biggest issue for Apple with the current range of processors.





    portal 2 wallpaper glados. portal 2 wallpaper glados. PORTAL.2.XBOX360-CHARGED; PORTAL.2.XBOX360-CHARGED. bigmc6000. Jul 14, 03:14 PM. Why? What are the advantages/disadvantages to
  • portal 2 wallpaper glados. PORTAL.2.XBOX360-CHARGED; PORTAL.2.XBOX360-CHARGED. bigmc6000. Jul 14, 03:14 PM. Why? What are the advantages/disadvantages to



  • bedifferent
    Mar 31, 03:44 AM
    You (and others) are aware that "Developer Previews", when available, have always predated the Beta releases? It's not even a beta.

    Apple says they will release Lion in summer, only Dev Previews have appeared so far, and suddenly people think it plausible for Apple to release a GM build in March?

    And btw, I'm really disappointed in the reporting of the ludicrous "GM" rumour as it's pretty obviously wrong - usually MacRumors curates their news better than this.

    Agreed :) 100% correct, these have been only two developer previews so a "straight to GM" claim is highly unlikely. I was/am amazed at how many sites are reporting a GM build is close/in the works as this has not been Apple's OS X development system of years prior (and should still be as developers/etc need beta's to flesh out their applications for porting and debugging to Apple engineers). Looking forward to the beta's, I'm guessing there is more to Lion than what we currently know from perusing some of the Lion Dev forums.

    Apparently they claim to know than they do, which is typical. Your observations are spot on.

    Is this directed towards me? If so, I'm very familiar with how things are done and I would like to believe I am fairly knowledgable in the systemic approach taken by Apple in 10.X releases :). My comment was regarding the veracity of the reports from MacRumors and many other Apple/tech oriented sites stating a GM build is around the corner while we haven't even reached beta builds (I've posted on this quite a bit in the Lion forum).





    portal 2 wallpaper glados. portal 2 wallpaper glados.
  • portal 2 wallpaper glados.



  • NebulaClash
    Apr 25, 09:30 AM
    Android is funded by target advertising? I didnt know that, can you provide a link that backs this up?

    Android is given freely, so how does Google make money? The same way they make just about (95%+) ALL their money: from selling information to advertisers. So Android exists to get more people to use Google software, which then allows them to sell more ads and make money.





    portal 2 wallpaper glados. portal 2 glados wallpaper.
  • portal 2 glados wallpaper.



  • Eidorian
    Jul 22, 01:14 PM
    Thanks for the link. Your right they are all in need of an update. I assumed most of them were brand new. Wow.I just spam that link and the one to my Merom guide. Someone is bound to listen.





    Peace
    Sep 11, 01:33 PM
    I still can't help but wonder what Apple is going to do with the Conroe CPU if anything.





    -hh
    Sep 11, 09:16 AM
    Apple has over 150 stores in US(or is it 250?). So is it possible if someone wants to Buy or rent a movie he just goes to any of these stores(which will have Optic fibre connectivity with the online store) and download the desired movie on his iPod/Laptop/mini taking no more than 10 minutes. Now this might not sound that great but it should definitely up the sales of iFlicks by atleast 10-15% IMO. All these stores are located in prime locations in big cities. There is a huge number of footfalls in and around these stores...It`s just a thought and it might not really be possible...

    One of the more interesting comments I've seen here.

    If you think about the success of iTunes, much of it has been in the "long tail" of obscure music that gets a new chance to be sold, rather than just the Top 10 (or 20) mainstream hits that you would normally find in your local record store (Tower Records, etc).

    The same also holds true with NetFlix: because the customer effectively "mail orders" his movie from a centralized distributor, he has more choices than what he finds in the local Blockbuster, since their distribution model suffers from shelf space being finite inside a brick-n-mortar store.


    So where is this going?

    Cross the concept of using the brick-&-mortar's storefront (Apple's) the the essentially "BTO" feature for buying DVD's of Netflix.

    You order your movie online, then go pick it up at your local Apple store where they've freshly downloaded (across their GB connection), burned it to DVD (with copy protections) and stuck in a jewelbox for you.


    Managing your consumers to prevent friday afternoon rushes can be built into the price structure: all movies are, say, $14.99, but there's a $5 discount for 12 hour notice and an extra 'rush' $5 handling fee if you order it in-store as a 'while you wait'.

    What's in it for Apple? Besides the sale of movies themselves, its one way to increase foot traffic in your stores, for anytime a consumer is in the store, there might be an add-on sale or two.

    In theory, Apple could make this a rental service model as well if they wanted to, but I consider that to be fairly unlikely. Similarly, a simliar idea could be done with the localized publishing (at the Apple Store) of iPhoto books ... what all of these ideas have in common is to reduce the delay in delayed gratification.


    -hh





    Grokgod
    Aug 7, 08:29 PM
    well I called back and upped the ram to 2 gigs which is what i consider the base really.

    I just didnt want to go running around looking for ram to get to work.

    Crucial doesnt have anything for the MacPro yet and I was fooled by the strange new words and the "you will have heat problems if you buy other ram from other makers that dont have heat sinks!"

    What the??

    So I feel for it and bit another 300 offa my wallet.

    figure that with this base i can then search at a somewhat leisurely pace to get the other 4 gigs kits that will fit in the remaining slots.

    Please someone tell me it was a smart move?

    TIA





    ucfgrad93
    May 4, 12:16 PM
    We can spend our time insulting him until then. :)

    Sweet!:D





    milo
    May 4, 05:18 PM
    Just as long as they don't make it the preferred method for others to distribute software or it to become the only way.

    I don't see how that would be possible without shutting out all existing software.